IS YOUR CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN STRUGGLING?
Sign up for my webinar to give your campaign a boost!
Here is what
YOU ARE GOING TO DISCOVER
Who is Jeff Wenzel?
Jeff "fuzzy" Wenzel is a digital and social media expert, project manager and business developer who has created and maintained a social media presence for over 450 client projects on multiple social media platforms. He is a co-founder of Groovebox Studios, a S.E. Michigan based music and digital media company that has established themselves as crowd-funding pioneers with over 300 successful campaigns to their credit. Jeff also seeks out and maintains collaborative relationships for his digital properties between companies, sponsors and clients. Credits include Volkswagen, Moncur, Detroit Design Center, Motor City New Years Eve, Camp Casey and North Star Media.
Here are the webinar details:
- When is it? Monday's and Wednesdays, 12PM and 8pm Eastern (check your time zone here)
- Where is it? Join in from your laptop/desktop
- Who's doing it? Presented by Jeff Wenzel, Senior Crowdfunding Educator at Woodshed.
- Why should I be there? To pave the way for getting more backers for a successful campaign.
- What's it all about? A 3-phase conversion journey to boost your campaign.