One Growth Hack A Day
Every person who has walked up the ladder had his own way of doing things, call it.
A HACK FOR HIS GROWTH
Growth is easy, But it takes TIME.
Growth can be hacked and stereotypes of growth can be broken.
There are no shortcuts to success but there are growth hacks to success. We can help you find your own way.
There are so many nuggets to mine here and there is growth treasure for everyone, just apply and earn!
GROWTH HACK 1
BEST TIME TO GET MORE CLICKS
There are best times to get great clickthroughs. Buffer analyzed over 4.8 million tweets across 10k profiles from 10 different time zones.
Here are results for different time zones:
- Los Angeles (Pacific Time): 2:00 a.m.
- Denver (Mountain Time): 7:00 p.m.
- Chicago (Central Time): 2:00 a.m.
- New York (Eastern Time): 11:00 p.m.
- Paris (Central European): 2:00 a.m.
- Istanbul (Eastern European): 8:00 p.m.
- Sydney (Australian Eastern): 2:00 a.m.
- Hong Kong (Hong Kong Time): 5:00 a.m.
- Shanghai (China Time): noon
- Tokyo (Japan Time): 8:00 a.m.
- Global (on average): 2:00 a.m.
- So the best time to tweet on an average is 2.00 am.
GROWTH HACK 2
TELL AN ENCHANTING STORY
Everyone has a story and anyone would love to read an interesting story. Moreover, your customers and prospects would connect with you emotionally.
So keep these in mind while telling our story
- Useful info in the story so reader finds value in it
- What motivates your team- it will inspire the reader.
- What is the credo of your brand-your core message and what you stand for?
- About your customers- your business can’t survive without them.
- Emotional- nothing works better than emotional triggers.
- A beginning, a crisis & a resolution- ups and downs in life made you what you are today
- AN interaction between your customers and your brand- There is a relation between you and customers.
GROWTH HACK 3
THE EASIEST WAY TO GET FIRST USERS
- Visit quora.com (https://www.quora.com)
- Search for topics, related to your service-
- Comment related questions, promote your stuff in the answers but keep in mind that you read non-promotional.
It works pretty well but don’t expect that your reputation would scale up
GROWTH HACK 4
LEVERAGE FORUMS FOR LEADS WITH NO HUSTLE
Turn hustling of getting new users into a scalable process and save a little more of your time:
- Create a Google spreadsheet.
- Create 3 tabs. 1 for each of the following: Quora, Yahoo Answers, and Niche Forums(google ““niche keyword” inurl:forum”).
- Create 3 Google Docs. One for each of the categories above.
- Have a virtual assistant on Elance or UpWork to find the questions you could answer and fill yes/no and fill direct URL to each question.
- Write the best answers you can to the questions and reference your links and then you would be able to copy and paste all the answers to these questions anywhere required.